We found this beautiful pin packaging in the farmhouse and it's now hanging in my still-being-weeded-out studio. What a flipping chore. Eventually we'll both have studios in the barn, but studios can't happen until that poor building has a roof (any roof sponsors out there?! Ha!). I digress. I'm planning to spend today chipping away at the boxes in my little room, and am hoping to get it to a point where I can actually work in there. A few more things:
- If you're local, don't forget the giant barn sale this weekend.
- Our Flood Relief Fundraiser hit the $3000 mark yesterday. I'm thrilled!
- The people who guessed crab apples were exactly right. PRH used them to make cider.
- I've been a pinning fool lately. Are you on Pinterest? It's rather addicting.
- I have a project in Victoria Woodcock and Ziggy Hanaor's latest book, State of Craft, and can't wait to see the book in person.
- PRH, Rachael Hetzel, Ben Entner, and I have an exhibition coming up at SUNY Brockport in a few weeks. The opening reception is at Tower Fine Arts Gallery on Tuesday, October 25 from 4 to 6 pm. I'll share more details once it gets closer.