9.23.2011

Meet Velma...

kitten
PRH went out into the barn for something the other day and came out holding a kitten. We have no idea where she came from and were surprised to find her alone in the barn. She's very friendly, is sweet with the kiddos, and, as you can see, Kicky is absolutely over the moon excited (it's all in the toes)! Our girl LOVES animals. EZ E was a little disappointed that Velma wasn't a blue cat (he had asked my cousin for a yellow kitten, but said that if she couldn't find one, he'd be willing to settle for a blue kitten). We still have to canvas the neighbors to see if anyone's missing a cat, but the babes have named her Velma and are hoping, blue or not, that she can stay.


kitten

9 comments:

genelle said...

She's precious!!

I wouldn't mind finding a kitten to adopt but I'll have to run that by the king and queen (aka two dominating dogs). :)

I hope gets to stay with y'all for a long while.

scruggers said...

Adorable kitty, adorable picture! I hope she can stay.

scruggers said...

adorable cat, adorable picture! I hope she can stay.

Jan | Poppytalk said...

i want a barn that randomly delivers kittens!

Nancy said...

That is so frickin' cute! A blue kitten? I love your kids:)

Jaimie said...

Oh, tabbies are my favorite :) We have our own little brown and white tabby, and she's amazing.

sécia said...

So cute!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

sara said...

meow! maybe a blue collar would do the trick?

Thalita Dol said...

Oh, so cute! Hoping she stayed!

hugs from Brazil!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...