Let the fundraising begin!

It's taken me a bit, but I've finally set up a fundraiser to benefit Owego flood victims. EZ E and Kicky donated the first $50 and they're still babies, so come on. My goal is to raise $4900 more and that's where I need your help. Please click here to donate (and to see how much other readers have donated). I'll love you forever.

UPDATE: We're already raised $1335!!! Only $3665 left to go! Please help if you can.


Shannon said...

I hope you reach your goal by noon today and surpass it!

tinyparticlesoflight@blogspot.com said...

Good luck!


Jill Dion said...

I really feel for your community. I wish you all the best of luck in your restoration.

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

Such a great idea! I love the format of the donation and in these situations, money is the best thing to give.

sécia said...

Re-blogged. Good luck! I hope you break the bank!

♥ sécia

Amy said...

My heart was breaking seeing those pictures. I hope you reach your goal and then some. XX! amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...