9.26.2011

Get ready...


It's time for our annual barn sale this coming weekend! Here are the details:
  • October 1st and 2nd- 9 am to 5 pm
  • 5835 State Route 38, Newark Valley, New York 13811 (my parents' farm)
Prepare yourselves for tons of industrial antiques, furniture, vintage pyrex, McCoy pottery, old school maps, mid century lighting, and loads more! Here's a reminder from last year. Also, if you're looking for an apple festival, it's the perfect time to visit upstate NY. We hope you can make it!

6 comments:

Tam@ToLive.ToLove.ToLaugh. said...

Hello. I'm a new follower, love your blog. I'm from Owego. I'm looking forward to the barn sale!

sécia said...

OMG so jealous... wish I could go but I'm on the other side of the country.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Handbags*N*Pigtails said...

Oh my goodness I had no idea you did this! I just might have to make an appearance:) Thanks for the info!

emilie said...

I only wish i could come!! Good luck!

Anna said...

i wish i could be there! sounds like a fun sale! and i love apples :)

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Yay! Can't wait to see everyone! :)
x,
Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...