7.11.2011

Ugh...

farmhouse
I jinxed it...they moved our close date to Thursday. :( I also forgot to mention that I'll be away tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm headed to NYC to wrap up a freelance project that I've been working on for the last couple of months (I promise to tell you all about it as soon as I can). After spending much of the day in tears, I'm looking forward to a couple of nights in the city to get away from all of this house business. Hey, Kinokuniya and Strand, here I come! See you on Thursday, my lovelies! xo

7 comments:

Mrsink said...

booo! Glad you'll get some time away for a little bit though. We're still waiting on our house stuff too.

Dawn Trest said...

awe! so sad...
Hope you enjoy your two days away and come home to a beautiful farm house!

Amanda said...

I am so sorry...

Enjoy your time away!

Amy said...

Sorry about the later closing date, but just remember this is going to be your "forever" house right? and forever can take awhile to get to. We bought our forever home in August 2007, didn't close on it until May 2008 because of legal issues and finally moved into it in April 2010. All the delays will be worth it in the end. Have fun in NYC!

Anonymous said...

I would be dreaming of those amazing hydrangeas until closing. Good luck! :)

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thank you all so much for the support. :) I am totally dreaming about those hydrangeas- they smell SO good!

Amy- you're totally right. This is a forever home and patience is always a good thing. :) Congrats on your home!

x,
Abbey

Stacey said...

I know this post is old, but I feel your pain! We are in the process of deciding on a 100 year old brick home, and it's killing me! I HATE not knowing what we're going to do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...