7.01.2011

This weekend...

board game
We started this morning off with a bang...or, perhaps more accurately, a trickle. Kicky took off her diaper and peed all over my to-do list that was on the living room floor. My beloved Pilot Precise pens certainly didn't do me any favors. My notebook is sopping wet and the text is unreadable. I can't be too upset though...I pretty much feel the same way about that list today. I'm taking the rest of the day to sop up pee, finish packing away my studio, play at the park, go to an auction, and hopefully not submit one.more.damn.piece.of.paper to the mortgage company. Ugh. I hope you're heading into your weekend a lot less grumpy than this girl. Have a great one and I'll see you next week when I promise to be much nicer.

3 comments:

curlygirlpress said...

Some days are just pissers. Have a fabulous holiday!

nicki said...

great rug though!

Maria said...

as a military wife i feel qualified to say this:
moving sucks.
sorry. just go with it. it'll be over before you know it!!
don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...