7.25.2011

Hair and house guests...

renovation
I have two words for you...renovation hair. Yes, my friends, this is the before photo. Oh.my.word. OK, let's move beyond my massive pile of sweaty hair. See the little bird below? It was our first overnight house guest, albeit an uninvited guest. We opened the door on Saturday morning and she (he?) was swooping around the dining room. Based on piles of evidence, she had clearly spent much of the evening swooping around the dining room. Thanks a lot, little bird. FYI: visitors who poop on our floor won't be receiving an invite in the future.

bird

8 comments:

Mrsink said...

bahahaha!! Visitors who poop on the floor...oh that made my day. Yeah, I'd subscribe to that rule too. But the hair, I don't think the hair is so bad. :)

kbluem said...

You look beautiful you happy girl you!

SaylorMade said...

Congratulations on the house ! I started reading your blog when you were about half way through the process and I feel a small sense of relief that you finally own it. I love that you have a sense of humour during the most stressful times. Although, isn't that the only way to get through stress?

Funny post! I too have a no pooping on my floor house guest rule. ;-)

sécia said...

Awe. What a cutie. Too bad this cutie poops a lot...

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Miss Makes-a-Lot said...

headscarves are always in :)

Sara said...

Man, I wish my "Everyday and I'm Actually Trying" Hair looked as good as your Renovation Hair ... :)
P.S. STILL NO BABY!! (only 3 days overdue ...)

Emily Anne said...

The hair is ridiculously cute!! I hope you are able to look crappier than that!

sara said...

uh, yeah...now i need to find something to renovate so I can have an excuse for the way my hair looks 6 days a week...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...