7.14.2011

Best plan...

crazy hair
Meet Mandy. She's a pretty accurate representation of how I look this fine morning. To be truthful, she's a pretty accurate representation of how I've looked for the last 65 mornings. Kicky is madly in love with this baby (not so much me some days) and has been carrying her everywhere. Mandy replaced the filthy dog puppet that Kicky had been carrying around...you know, the dog puppet that we had to purchase from the library because someone loved it even more after she christened it in syrup. Yeah, that kind of love. Anyways, this is how Mandy and I look as we head out the door for Closing: Part II. Let's hope the power of my crazy hair combines with the power of Mandy's crazy hair and scares them into just selling us that damn farmhouse. Mandy and I aren't leaving until they do...and what lawyers want a grown woman sitting in their office all day holding a doll that looks like this? I have a feeling that this is our best plan yet.

13 comments:

Amanda said...

This will work for sure!

Laura said...

i like your plan! i'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly today.

painted fish studio said...

not to make light of the situation, but is that THE mandy? the one from the late 70's? the only doll i ever loved? the wave of nostalgia upon seeing her face is almost like a punch in the gut.

i'm sure today will go well. it's time.

C. said...

Good luck! P.S. I have Mandy hair too. ;)

curlygirlpress said...

Power to the crazy-haired people!! As one myself, I'm sending you some "sell-the-damn-thing" vibes. = )

denese said...

hysterical.

get a shot of you, the lawyers and Mandy sitting at the table.

priceless.

oeifkjdnv;k said...

Your plan sounds stellar. I think people underestimate the power of crazy hair to get things done.

I had that Mandy as a kid. She had the BEST red clogs. I loved those clogs.

Cupcake said...

hilarious. good luck!

Mrsink said...

hahahha!! best plan ever!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

My plan failed- apparently lawyers like Mandy hair.

Jen- it's totally THAT Mandy. :) She was mine when I was little and now Kicky loves her too. I have Jenny too, but Kicky ditched her for the blond. :)

I didn't know Mandy had clogs- I'm off to find them. :)

x,
Abbey

Stacy said...

I still have my Mandy doll and several outfits for her including shoes! Hope everything went well.

Lisa said...

i still have my mandy doll too, well actually my 3yr old now has it. same hair do.

Brooke said...

bah ha ha ha. I love my My Friend Mandy and Her Cousin Jenny. Had them both when I was little. My Mandy looked a bit like yours but with dread locks. She was well loved. I got rid of them when I was a bit older and then my sweet MIL gave them both to me on my wedding day! love it. Hope it worked. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...