Time for Tea...

A few weeks ago, Tea very kindly gave us a gift card to pick out a few things for Kicky and EZ E. I already adore Tea, so I didn't need my arm twisted. Everything arrived in the mail last week and holy cute! Here's Kicky at the park rocking the Maritime stripe dress. Adorable. I also picked out this, this, this and I'm kicking myself for not getting this. We've ordered from Tea before and I really can't say enough about the quality of their clothing. I've already washed this dress several times (Kicky keeps picking it out) and it's holding up like a champion. Plus, it's all super cute. Thank you, Tea! We love you.

teaOh, and here's Kicky going incognito...and destroying our friend Amy's sunglasses. Thanks, Ame! We love you.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Adorable! I wish that dress came in my size.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...