6.14.2011

Home...

artist
I have folders on my desk top filled with images that inspire me and I always return to this photo by Rebecca Thuss. She is so talented! This photo also reminds me of an incredible estate sale we went to a few years ago in Buffalo. The house itself was beautiful and stately; I was sad to hear people talking about gutting the interior. The owner appeared to be an equestrian and had a huge collection of horse paraphernalia, including years and years of prize ribbons. The house perfectly embodied the word 'home'...the moment you stepped through the door, you knew that someone had genuinely loved living there. Have you ever been in a house like that? Magic.

2 comments:

Jen Craun said...

my grandmother's farm house. Same thing. Filled with the love of living there. How sweet.

sosser said...

i do know that feeling. it hits you right in the heart :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...