6.01.2011

Happy birthday...


4 years ago today, our amazing EZ E arrived. I count that day as one of the best of my entire life. Magic. EZ E loves to hear the story of the day he was born. It always ends with me saying, "It was hot and I was in labor for 43 hours...but every single moment was worth the time I get to spend with my best boy". This post is totally going to embarrass him someday, but I hope that he always remembers how much his daddy and I absolutely adore him. We love you, EZ E. Happy 4th birthday!

9 comments:

Knoopjes said...

Happy birthday EZ E!!! Have a wonderful day filled with presents, cake & birthdaykisses!
xoxox

caroline said...

happy, happy birthday EZ E!

Jane Flanagan said...

Happy birthday EZ E!!

claire said...

Happy birthday little man xo

bklopst said...

Happy 4th birthday EZ E!!

I hope you have a fun day today!

Belle said...

Happy 4th Birthday, EZ! Four is such a precious age.

sécia said...

Happy Birthday, EZ E!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

Happy birthday to my favorite 4 year old! I can't believe how fat it went by!!!

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

Okay, so it's an emotional week for me, but this post is so sweet. It brings tears to my eyes. Isn't that an amazing feeling, the love we give as mothers?
Happy birthday to the most stylish little boy I've never met!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...