6.13.2011

Go, Pistachio, go...

letterpress
Pistachio Press has been hard at work creating their 2011 stationery line, which they just launched at the National Stationery Show in May (remember this post?). Rachael and I collaborated on an entire collection of cross-stitch-inspired stationery!!! Their Mid-Century Modern designs are also now available as cards and both collections are available as notebooks.

To celebrate the new collection and the fourth birthday of Pistachio Press, they're offering a 15% discount for all orders placed during the month of June. Just enter code "*summer11*" during checkout. Three cheers for letterpress discounts, right? Can you tell that I'm pretty excited about the whole thing?

letterpress
letterpress
letterpress

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

I missed the EZ E stories, but I'm glad he's doing better and I will think healthy thoughts for his continued improvement!

As far as these cards go - AMAZING. My notebooks need them! Thank you for sharing and making awesome stuff.

anika said...

such a pretty collection. I particularly like the chevron pattern, and the one with the big V pattern--such happy designs!

Paulette said...

What--there's more?! I just got the notebooks (after finally prying them out of the hands of not-delivering-when-they-say-they-will-even-though-you-make-the-effort-to-be-home post office). Clearly, my new mission is to get a full set of cards! Yay and congrats Abbey!

amourette said...

these are so pretty and original

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...