This weekend...

I was preparing myself for a Blogger-induced 3 day weekend, but it looks like some of the problems have been resolved (although, still no restoration of posts/comments from yesterday). Blogger issues or not, we're looking forward to this week being behind us. Kicky and EZ E have poison ivy, the enormous project I've been working towards had some major setbacks this week, and PRH went back to working long days at Thirsty Owl Winery for the summer. Stick a fork in me, people...I'm done. DONE! Tomorrow, I'm imposing a technology free day. I'm going to spend the entire day with my sweet family and then we're headed to my lovely middle brother's birthday party tomorrow night (he'd really like hearing me call him 'lovely', but it's true). Can't wait! I'm hoping to have major news to announce next week...stay tuned. Hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful weekend and I'll see you on Monday!


Mo Pie, Please said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend too! I'm hoping for a technology free day tomorrow too. Hooray for Friday!

nesting.emily said...

Oh I remeber that A frame from my childhood- it was my fav. I hope you have a relaxed and lovely : ) tech-free weekend.

I♥naptime w/ Chocolate Sundaes said...

Just found your blog on P-Interest! I'm LOVING it!
I ♥ Nap Time

chrissy said...

hiya! i came across your blog via 'a beautiful mess' and am very happy to be a new follower. looking forward to reading more.


Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thank you all! I had the best technology-free day ever! :) Ha!

Welcome, I♥naptime w/ Chocolate Sundaes and chrissy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...