5.19.2011

Stationery Show coverage...

The National Stationery Show is over and Rachael had the best time! I imagine it as the ultimate summer camp, minus the mosquitos and sporting events. At the count of three we're all going to give our girl a giant, virtual kick in the skirt. Why? Because our crazy-busy friend forgot.to.take.photos.of.her.own.booth. What?! What?! 1...2...3...KICK! In Rachael's defense, she was really busy (which is great) and I appreciate her taking the time to share these photos in the first place. So, thank you, Rach! We adore every selfless bone in your body. UPDATE: photos of Rachael's booth are on Poppytalk and Oh So Beautiful Paper. Yay! Feel free to share links of photos that you took at NSS in the comments. Here are Rachael's final faves from yesterday:

Igloo Letterpress...

Igloo Letterpress
Igloo Letterpress

Igloo Letterpress
Printrette...

Printrette

Printrette
Printrette
Avie Designs...

Avie Designs
Avie Designs
Avie Designs
Avie Designs
Two Trick Pony...

Two Trick Pony


Two Trick Pony
Two Trick Pony
Rifle Paper Co...

rifle paper co
rifle paper co
rifle paper co
rifle paper co
rifle paper co
Fine Day Press...

fine day
fine day
fine day

Blackbird Letterpress...

blackbird
blackbird
blackbird
Ink & Wit...

ink & wit
ink & wit
ink & wit
ink & wit
ink & wit

9 comments:

Dana said...

I love paper and cards - it always motivates me to write a real piece of mail and send it to someone. It's been fun window shopping!

Eartha Kitsch said...

My god...I'd lose my mind up in there! Too much wonderfulness to take in.

sécia said...

Goodie bags and cupcake wrappers! Awesome.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

I am an absolute stationary nerd and I absolutely ADORE this post! Cannot get over the stuff...I want all of it! I'd be in heaven in there

Molly said...

More NSS coverage on www.pushing-papers.com, though it's hard to beat Rachael's coverage. She did an awesome job!

Mary said...

Ooooh, how many super-cute things in just one post!

Love it all. Thanks for covering the show for us! :)

Pingos do Céu said...

que descobertas fantásticas. cada projecto de papel mais bonito que o outro. incrivel!

Karyn said...

Love. I actually purchased the bear cut out cards and sent a hug to my sister who is living in bear country, Alaska. She loved it!

Janee Lookerse said...

Dude I LOVE Rifle Paper!!!!

xoxo
Janee
yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...