5.18.2011

Stationery Show coverage...

Hooray! Rachael is back with another day of National Stationery Show coverage. Here are a few of her favorites from yesterday:

Banquet Atelier Workshop...

stationery show
stationery show
stationery show
Beehive Kitchenware...

stationery show
stationery show
stationery show
1canoe2...

stationery show
stationery show
stationery show
stationery show
Fawnsberg...

stationery show
stationery show
stationery show
Paisley Tree Press...

stationery show
stationery show
stationery show
stationery show
The Nic Studio...

stationery show
stationery show
stationery show
stationery show
Fugu Fugu Press...

stationery show
national stationery show
national stationery show
national stationery show
national stationery show
Bison...

stationery show
stationery show
stationery show
stationery show
Which one is your favorite from today? Which stationers are your favorites in general?

13 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks for sharing - looks like an inspiring show to attend! The recipe cards from 1canoe2 are simply lovely.

PinkPug,INK. said...

really love those coasters from one canoe two!

bklopst said...

Oooh, nice!

Sara said...

I loooove the booth and the stuff from Nic - I want the prego t-shirt one as a real t-shirt. I don't *really* mind being touched if it's someone I know well, but still ... also, where are the images of Pistachio's booth?? :)

Suzanne said...

So much talent in one place! I really like it all but my favourite is the Bison calendar.

Kirsten said...

Hey! I just wanted to stop by to drop you a link to a mention of your Pistachio Press collaboration on Design*Sponge. I recognized it instantly! So pretty!

http://www.designspongeonline.com/2011/05/national-stationery-show-2011-part-1.html

Mo Pie, Please said...

SO MUCH AMAZINGNESS!!! AND my word verification is impie. Just so you know.

Nuha said...

I love stationery!! The pregnancy ones made me laugh :)

sécia said...

So awesome. I see like a million things I want to buy!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Garotos Modernos. said...

Seu blog e muito lindo, e vim te convidar para dar uma passada no meu blog e se gostar pode segui-lo e comenta-lo que logo farei o mesmo beijos...

Cindy Meyers said...

Oh my god, Abbey! These pictures were inspiring! Now I want to go write everyone I know on stationery....

Nicole Block said...

thanks so much for the pics and the mention!! it was such a good show this year, i'm just honored to be included. =)

The Tiny Team said...

OH my, I love everything I saw--but I especially love the sriracha one! Too funny!

xo,
Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...