5.05.2011

Joy in junk mail...

collection
collection
I seriously love our friends. Last week I got a package in the mail from our friend, Ken, that included hundreds of these awesome stickers. He sent them for the kids, but I immediately pried them out of their little hands and couldn't stop myself from organizing them on sheets of graph paper. Not really...EZ E was like, "Hmmm. Stickers. Yeah. OK. Whatevs." and Kicky ate one. As you can see, I'm finished with 'free' and working on 'yes'. 'Maybe' and 'No' are also in the works. What am I going to do with these? Good question. Love them, my friends. I'm going to love them. (go ahead and say it...FREAK!) Thanks, Ken! I love you and your weird stickers. There is joy in opening junk mail.

7 comments:

sosser said...

i can so relate to this - i would LOVE them, too :) it actually made me miss all the junk mail we used to get.

mooi hoor... said...

haha. Freak!
I am working on a post on felt scraps right now. Similar stuff.

Abbey said...

oh man! I love this. Genius!

CARRIE said...

I love your weird stickers, too. Mass collections of ordinary things make them somehow seem more special.

Patty said...

It's as if I have a twin, Abbey! I'm always saving stickers like these --- they are just way too amazing to toss.

Janee Lookerse said...

Whoa...you have some pretty awesome friends for them to be sending you treasures like that!

xoxo
Janee
yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

Christine Buckton Tillman said...

Love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...