- 1. Rubbish rainbows by Betty Jo Designs found via Christine Tillman (via kyle vanhorn). I love the artwork, but I'm also pretty sad that it's possible, if that makes any sense.
2. This necklace (and all of the jewelry, really) at fail jewelry.
- 3. What?! Small, ceramic shipping containers? Yes, please. These are made by Daniel Ballou, found via dwell. My crazy love for shipping containers lingers on.
- 4. This tutorial for T-shirt produce bags made by delia creates found via Elsie Flannigan. I'm going to make a pile of these to take with us to the farmers market.
- 5. This stairway bookshelf found via Jenny Mitchell (via desire to inspire via design*sponge). Three cheers for making use out of space that would otherwise probably go unused.