5.26.2011

Elsewhere...

felt crown
It's been a busy and exciting month here in the A.O. house! Here's where we've been recently:
  • PRH and I did a really fun interview together on the lovely blog, A Beautiful Party. That was actually where we first spilled the news about the farmhouse.

  • Elle Decor invited me to participate in their "Design Insider" series!

  • Elsie and Jeremy got married, so I was a guest blogger on A Beautiful Mess. DIY domino tutorial, anyone?

  • Rachael and I have been excited to see our collaborative stationery line on pushing papers, Poppytalk, and design*sponge!

  • I did an interview (and revealed some little known 'Abbey facts') at yellow bird yellow beard.

  • My work is in Julia Rothman's latest book, Drawn In: A Peek into the Inspiring Sketchbooks of 44 Fine Artists, Illustrators, Graphic Designers, and Cartoonist. You can pick up a copy here.
We have some really exciting projects in the works (that I'm dying to tell you about). Stay tuned! Btw, the photo above is an outtake from this photo shoot.

5 comments:

Julie Wasson said...

Can't wait to see more of your farmhouse. Congrats on your very satisfying month. Love your blog. Thanks for the tips and inspiration

Paulette said...

Particularly loved seeing more of your fine art work and your husband's work in the first interview. And I kinda need that deer. Just saying...

bklopst said...

I received the 'Drawn In' book just the other day; it's amazing! Makes you want to pick up a sketchbook and start drawing..

Megan Charland said...

Yay Abbey!! So much exciting news!! I can't wait to hear what's next ;-)

Julie said...

Simply put - you rock! I love encountering you and all of your creativity elsewhere. You deserve it! Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...