5.24.2011

A crafting era...

I've made a craft project every single weekday since December*. At the end of this month, I'll have given away 80 projects that I personally made. 80 handmade projects. Phew! :) I've had SO much fun working on my 20 in 20 project (see all of the projects here) and have met so many interesting people as a result. For that, in particular, I am incredibly thankful. After much consideration, I've decided to take a break from 20 in 20 at the end of this month. I'll still be posting every day and sharing the occasional tutorial and giveaway, but I'm going to need time to focus on the farmhouse renovations, a few freelance projects, my shop, and to finish writing a book proposal that I've been working on forever. I wanted to take a moment to say thank you all for your comments and support! I'm looking forward to what's next and hope you'll keep visiting Aesthetic Outburst to find out.

crafts
crafts
crafts
crafts
*with the exception of 1 month...I didn't post projects in January.

17 comments:

Knoopjes said...

Wonderful to see all your project together! Good luck on the farmhouse-project!
xoxox

Jane Flanagan said...

Wow - what an accomplishment. It really is something seeing it all together! Congrats.

I hope you'll share your renovating stories here! I need some vicarious living!

Nancy said...

Wow! That's a lot of work! Thanks for such a great, long lasting project! And good luck with your new endeavors!

Meghan said...

It's be funny to make the farmhouse a 20 in 20 project:
"Day 1 - Mouse Poop". Although I can't really see how that would be a good giveaway.

Congrats on the grand accomplishments and moving forward! Can't wait to see what you share.

eden mariel said...

Seeing them all lined up like that is pretty incredible, and so inspiring! Congratulations on the farmhouse as well!

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

I can't believe how much you've done in the past few months! Totally blows me away. I am super excited to see what comes next on here and I'm sure it will include lots of farmhouse renovations.

Dana said...

You've given me lots of inspiration - thanks. And good luck with the renovations. I know from experience that there will be surprise (goood and bad) inside every wall. Just remember, if at some point you want to burn the place down, that is normal and it will pass.

jennyrush said...

that's an inspiring accomplishment!

caroline said...

this is AWESOME!

sécia said...

I'm glad I was able to take something home from your 20 in 20 giveaway. Thanks so much! Can't wait to watch as you renovation journey begins.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Happy to keep checking in daily to see what you are up to! Such exciting days ahead for you. Thanks for all that you have shared, and I can't wait to see what's next for you and A.O.!

xoxoxo

juniper Grace said...

Oh Abbey it has been SO GREAT! Thanks for all the inspiration! I have loved checking your blog every day to see what you've come up with :) I don't think I could stop checking every day even if I tried... I hope that your renovations go smoothly (haha yeah right... more like creatively? adventurously?) You rock!

Elizabeth said...

That's quite an accomplishment - congratulations!

joni said...

wow...thats a whole lotta creative awesomeness. i'm looking forward to the reno and hope you post about it :)

chrissy said...

good for you! your dedication is admirable. i will stay tuned to find out what is next on the agenda. it'll be great, i'm sure.

xoxo
http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

Rommel Peter Fernandes said...

Amazing pieces.

Villas in Goa for rent

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

So inspiring and so amazing that you've done all of this. I've been quietly following along the entire time. You have totally motivated me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...