5.25.2011

Become a sponsor...

Interested in advertising on aesthetic outburst or purchasing a spot for a friend?




aesthetic outburst currently has just under 10,000 subscribers in addition to approximately 110,000 monthly pageviews. Rates start for as little as $20 (USD) per month, with a discounted rate given to ads placed 3 months or longer. You can start whenever you'd like- your ad is simply up for one month from the date you send your payment. Email us at hownowdesign[at]yahoo[dot}com to get started today!

2 comments:

Paulette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paulette said...

A--Just messaged your link to a bunch of my friends whose businesses I think would appeal to your readership. (And if my publisher decides to reprint my book--they only made 55 copies to begin with--I'll definitely take a $20 ad.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...