20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 20 (the last day). Remember the arm cuffs from EZ E's 'Mister E' costume? I thought it would be fun to make a new pair for 20 in 20. Why am I modeling them? Two reasons:
- 1. reluctant models
2. a grown-up modeling arm cuffs just may be the push you need to join your local roller derby team. A costume was all you were waiting for, right?
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.