20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 9. Rachael and I have been working on today's giveaway for a couple of months! :) Today's handmade project is a set of 3 notebooks that I designed (and Rachael printed) for Pistachio Press. It was so fun to work together again and we're really, really excited about our collaboration. The Cross Stitch Collection will be debuting in its entirety at the National Stationery Show next week. If you're headed to NSS, be sure to stop at the Pistachio Press booth (number 1664), say hello to Rachael, and let us know what you think about the whole collection. Thanks to Visual Studies Workshop for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.