20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 8. PRH and I eloped. One of our witnesses was our beloved friend, the lovely Rachael Hetzel of Pistachio Press fame. Rachael also drove us to the court house and surprised us with an adorable 'just married' sign that she hung on the back of her car. In addition to marrying an amazing man + drinking margaritas all night with a few of our favorite people, that sweet little sign remains one of my favorite details of our wedding day. So cute! This is my version of the sign...mustard wool felt on cornflower blue cotton with a flowered backing (bottom image). I sewed suction cups on the back. Now you'll just need a mustard-colored VW bus to put it on, right? Thanks to run with scissors for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.