20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 7. Another necklace?! Um, sorry. I'm not sure what's gotten into me lately. Well, that's not entirely true...I didn't get the project done that I was making for today. Such is life, right? The inspiration for this necklace came from here (found via Penelope Lau). Urban Legend uses vintage lucite beads, which is totally genius. Some of the beads on my version are vintage, but I made most of them out of fimo. Thanks to Megan Charland for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.