20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 6. I found this vintage glass necklace at the thrift store and couldn't resist trying to draw on it (one side is blank). To be honest, I'll be curious to hear how well the paint holds up. This project is an experiment of sorts...the winner will have to wear it and the come back to tell us all how the necklace held up. Thanks to A Beautiful Party for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20! Winners from last week coming up soon.
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.