20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 5. I don't know about you, but as I write this, I have about 7 million mismatchy restaurant crayons floating around in my purse. Tada...enter the felt crayon storage case! It could also store golf pencils or 8 cigarillos, if that's your thing. Whatever. You're not going to hear me judge. The winner also gets a brand spankin' new set of sharp Crayolas (replace with cigarillos at your leisure). Thanks to Pushing Papers for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.