20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 4. Today's project is for those of you who may have wanted to wear Monday's project around your neck. I'm a diehard necklace wearer and will basically wear anything around my neck. However, if you don't want to wear this, you could hang it in your rearview mirror or use it as a pull for a light or ceiling fan. Thanks to Painted Fish Studio for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.