20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 3. Do you play dominoes? I thought maybe we would if our set was prettier, so voilà! (PRH is rolling his eyes at me) I made us each a set of 29 wooden dominoes with handwritten rules...you know, just in case you need to remind people who cheat at games (ahem...my mother-in-law) what the rules are. Thanks to Alexandra Gjurasic for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.