20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 2. Last week, my vintage bird collection flew to Elsie's house for her upcoming wedding. She's going to use them for her guest book table (super cute, right?). Someone left a comment about the photo and said that it looked like a watercolor painting, so I took that idea and ran with it for today's project. I'm considering making prints of this for my shop, but here's my question for you: are people buying digital prints anymore? The winner, of course, gets the original watercolor painting. :) Thanks to C. Johannesen Studio for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.