20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 18. While making this project, I imagined a lovely brunch with a table full of fresh fruit, pure maple syrup, homemade Belgian waffles, and fountains of tasty mimosas in front of each place setting. I'd be the one at brunch with my head under the mimosa fountain (my friends are laughing right now because they've seen it happen). Thanks to founders & followers for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.