20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 17. What to do with 4 wool feathers? Here are some ideas:
- use them to make a mobile
- use them as table decorations at your next dinner party
- tuck one in your hat
- send one in the mail to your 4 favorite friends
- make a headdress
- leave one on a park bench or in a shopping cart as a surprise for a stranger
- put them in a glass cloche on a stack of books
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.