20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 16. Yes, more carved Fimo clay. Not to get all 'arty science experiment' on you, but the off-white clay behaved completely different from the black. Very interesting (you may not have noticed, but that was just me pretending to be Velma Dinkley). I shot the photos for the fimo carving tutorial this weekend, btw. Coming soon! I also thought the white beads looked better on a cord instead of chain, so cord it is. Thanks to Kristen Merola photography & artists' books for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.