20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 13. The babes in our house are reeealllly into dressing up. Every day it's a new costume, so I wasn't shocked at all when EZ E specifically requested this project...."I want some ting with fedders, mommy". Most days, you'll find at least one of us leaving the house wearing a crown. Add feathers to the mix and it's fun, fun, fun! Thanks to Wolfie & the Sneak for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.