20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 12. What can I say? I'm on some kind of freakish necklace-making bender. I have to admit that I hadn't used Fimo clay since...oh, 7th grade. I used to make all kinds of weird little projects and I suppose I tired of the medium (yes, at twelve-years-old). Today's project is carved Fimo. I made a bunch of beads, baked them, decided that I didn't like them, and carved them. Don't worry, I'm working on a tutorial, peeps- just what you've always wanted, right? Thanks to Charles Lybrand Photography for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.