20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 11. There's something about laundry hanging on a clothesline that makes me insanely happy. Why not have a clothespin bag that makes you insanely happy as well?! Ha! This is my version of a vintage clothespin bag that I found at the antique store recently. The fabric and hanger are both vintage...and ready for laundry day! Thanks to PatriciaMonkey for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.