4.22.2011

This weekend...

board game
PRH doesn't know it yet, but we're Spring cleaning this weekend (that's in addition to waiting for a visit from a certain rabbit). We need to air this place out, put the screens in, and just generally clear stuff out. We've scored a bunch of interesting vintage games lately and I need to find a spot for them. Yes, my quest to create a Tenenbaums-inspired game closet continues. Perhaps setting a date for a yard sale would keep me motivated? Or perhaps not bringing home more vintage board games would be a better idea? Maybe not. What are your plans? Happy weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

7 comments:

Anna said...

This reminds me we need to buy screens! I've started doing crafty projects with my old board games. 3d memory boards kind of. You should do that with your randoms. They make cute baby gifts (to hang in the nursery).

Amy said...

i've been having non-buyer's remorse all week since i passed up the "grease" board game at my fave thrift store.

until i hunt it down again, i'll continue to enjoy your collection :)

Veirday said...

I luv ur website, and I'm trying to keep up with ur updates, though I have to use a proxy to view ur site. Stupid Chinese Fire Wall...

The Beetle Shack said...

OOh do you have removable screens? Fly screens? I cant even imagine- he in Australia we need screens all year round, and bugs still get in! Enjoy the change of season!

my name is sécia. said...

That game reminds me of Penta, a Greek game my mom and I use to play. I LOVE boardgames. It's just hard to find people who want to play them as much as I do...

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Gail said...

I love the Tenenbaum game closet, too! We have friends who have done the same thing with their book collection (rather small compared to mine)--all their "downstairs" books are corralled in a magical library closet.

SELVIDGE by Rachida S said...

Spring cleaning is one thing, keeping it that way is another. Car boot sales is a complete no-no zone for me. I can resist everything except for temptation :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...