4.15.2011

This weekend...

playroom
I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to this weekend. I'll be working for most of it, but at least PRH will be here to herd our babies and watch them dump all of the brand new sand table sand all over themselves. Our back yard is starting to look like freaking South Beach...well, minus the beautiful water, tourists, and thongs. I'm still trying to play catch-up with my shop and finishing up a big freelance project (more on that soon), but before I sign off for the weekend, I just want to take a moment to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting aesthetic outburst and my little shop. After four years of taking care of this blog, it finally feels like things are starting to take off and I'm really excited about where things are going. I'm so happy that you've joined me for the ride. Have a beautiful weekend!
,
Abbey

P.S. Be sure to check out our new sponsors! Click here if you're interested in becoming one.

11 comments:

Kathleen said...

have a wonderful weekened!

Pupeow* said...

I really like the featured picture, it's so eye-catching!!!

I was born in the year of horse, according to Chinese Astrology, so I'm really fond of horse :)!




*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.
Visit Me @ puddingberry.blogspot.com
*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.

Jill said...

I really like that pic too!

molly ruth said...

oh my gosh! our backyard is filled with sand too. i just spent an arm and an leg buying safe-toxic free sand on the internet and my twin toddler girls have successfully spread it everywhere except the water/sand table. the good news is it has brought hours of entertainment! have a great weekend!

my name is s├ęcia. said...

i ♥ you.

www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Emma at The Marion House Book said...

happy weekend abbey!

naomemandeflores said...

A beautiful and inspiring weekend to you! Love your blog!


Camila F.

Nancy said...

I hope you have fun getting caught up! We used to have a sandbox in the backyard when I was little and I remember it getting moldy- weird- but I remember digging around the mold. So unhealthy I'm sure, but again, that was another time! Hope your kids enjoy theirs!

kristin said...

I've been following your blog since you were pregnant with Kicky, and I have to say that you are really hitting it out of the park lately! Thanks for so much inspiration!

Yann Pendaries said...

I just discovered your blog and love your selections, where the art of home decor is very well represented bravo

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, everyone! I'm happy to hear we're not the only ones with a sandy back yard. Nancy, our sandbox was just like that when I was little. Gross! :)

Thanks, Kristin!

xo,
Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...