4.08.2011

This weekend...

rainbow necklaces
This week has been really insane and this weekend is shaping up to be busy as well. I'm going to spend the rest of today playing 20 in 20 catch-up and building up inventory in my little shop (rainbow necklaces, anyone?). If you haven't looked in a while, I've added some new work to the shop. Here are a few other fun places I've been recently:
  • Joslyn from Simple Lovely invited me to participate in her Blogger's Favorites series. You can see my favorites here.
  • There's a tour of our house on N.E.E.T.
  • There's an interview with me about motherhood on the lovely Tipi Tapa.
  • and Aesthetic Outburst made it onto Evie's list of the top 150 Makers Blogs! It's number 91 to be exact! Yes!!!

Whew! If you're in the Rochester area, don't forget that tonight is the benefit auction at VSW. Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

awesome. I love how you combine big color with good, warm wood and wool. +Chelsea

Mo Pie, Please said...

Ooh! Congrats on all the love! Have a wonderful weekend!

Style Dilettante said...

Um, I thought the beads were meticulously placed easter eggs! Love your blog - discovered it on simplelovely ...

Angela @

http://inherentstylela.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...