4.21.2011

Screen printing...

mike perry
mike perry
Princeton Architectural Press sent over some books last week and I was thrilled to see Mike Perry's book, Pulled: A Catalog of Screen Printing, in the mix. I feel like I've been waiting for this book (or rather, a book just like it) for years! This is the exact resource I was looking for when I taught screen printing (Jeff, if you're reading this, you need this book for the printshop). I've written about Cody Hudson before (um, many times...blushing a little. That's his image above), so naturally I was psyched to see his work represented in Pulled. Add Andrew Holder (bottom image), LandLand, Hannah Waldron (image directly below), and Chris Silas Neal to the list...not to mention the 50 other artists?! Mike Perry, you are brilliant, sir. Pick up your copy here.

mike perry
mike perry

5 comments:

Happy Thoughts said...

beautiful

Hillary said...

cody hudson did an installation at my fiance's office: http://vimeo.com/2569194 (my friend's, not fiance's, vimeo account)

janel. said...

Mike Perry is amazing and I can't wait to have this book in my hands either!

alison said...

I'm excited about this book!!! Must get a copy asap!

my name is sécia. said...

So cool. Screen printing is brilliant.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...