4.27.2011

High five...

My five favorite things from around blogland recently.

the new domestic
    1. These bags from The New Domestic. I lost my favorite canvas bag recently and I think this is the perfect replacement.

    2. Jane's beautiful new webstore store, Coterie. This pile of Welsh blankets makes me insanely happy.
coterie
    3. These adorable Sweet Sprout cupcake toppers from mimicafe union found via Joy. Wouldn't these make a cute addition to a plant exchanging party?

cupcakesfelt tool holder red start murals

4 comments:

Jane Flanagan said...

Abbey - thank you for the lovely mention! So glad you like the shop!

Jane
xx

Emma at The Marion House Book said...

Love Jane's new store and those cupcakes are adorable. I've made something similar out of chocolate pudding and crumbled chocolate wafers "planted" with edible flowers!

katastrophik said...

Red Start has a blog!

http://redstartblog.wordpress.com/

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Jane- your shop is so beautiful. Congratulations, again!

Emma- that's a brilliant idea!

Thanks so much, katastrophik!

x,
Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...