4.20.2011

High five...

My five favorite things from around blogland recently.

succulents
    1. These simple, but perfect succulent favors from Mary Swenson found via JuneBerry (via project wedding). I love that they're wrapped in plain paper and tucked into that wooden crate. Wouldn't this would look great just sitting on a windowsill? Or as a cute hostess gift?
    2. This gorgeous wallpaper by Studio Rita found on design*sponge. Perfect for the hallway of my dreams...I need to start saving.
wallpaper

interior
photographer
photographer
    5. This adorable carrot wreath by i make stuff found via Chatter (thanks, Jen!). The dotty fabric...too cute.

carrot wreath

12 comments:

alison said...

Wow, that wallpaper is pretty much the best thing ever.

janel. said...

I love the eraser image! so cute!
xo

HISdaughter said...

wallpaper=DROOOOOLLLLL. I want i want!!

Mo Pie, Please said...

Good finds! I love succulent gardens so much. That wallpaper is all kinds of rad, too.

my name is sécia. said...

I am so addicted to succulents right now. They're so cool looking. Especially with rustic wood.

♥ sécia

Kristen said...

I love how those succulents look in the wood crate! I think I might try making one to put on top of my dinning room table

Julie said...

I love the gift of succulents. I've come across several old refrigerator draws lately that would be perfect to house a collection of plants, yet I have done well in resisting.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, sweet peeps! Succulents are always my fave- they're about the only indoor plant that I don't kill.

That wallpaper- gah! I love.
xo,
Abbey

The Beetle Shack said...

How excellent are those carrots! That's the only Easter image that has inspired me! must.make.now.

Sarah Jane said...

Brilliant finds! Love them all!

Sandy Ang said...

The carrot wreathe is so cool. TFS

Haruto said...

asd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...