20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 9. Hey, knitters! Where are you? Our friend, Marcie Paper, made a lovely knitting needle holder for me years ago when we were in a knitting group together. I eeked out maybe two scarves before I called it quits...but made sure to procure a bunch of beautiful wooden knitting needles just in case I ever decide to take up knitting again (as seen here...I'm keeping these, my sweets). Mwahahaha! The case is yours though. I'm hoping that some of you either a) already knit/crochet and need a needle storage case or b) may not knit/crochet but are equally freakish and want a felt case to store your beautiful needles. Which one are you? Thanks to Megan Charland for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.