20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 8. How do you know when your photograph sucks? When you have to write something like, "hi, i'm a fun piñata" on it because otherwise people wouldn't know what the heck it was. Yes, I made a striped piñata for you today and, no, I didn't hang it up to properly photograph it. Peeps, let's be real, some days 20 in 20 kicks me in the head. It's OK though...I'll take a decent photo and then we can cheer ourselves up with a fun piñata, right? I left a hole in the top, so filling it with tasty treats will be your job. Thanks to N. Fallon Design Studio for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.