20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 7. Some days I start a project and just can't stop. Case in point: this embroidered piece. It consumed every free moment for several days and I'll honestly be happy to see it leave my possession. If it doesn't soon, I may be tempted to keep working on it! The banner is blank because I simply couldn't decide that to 'write' in it. With a cute photo pinned to the center, it would be lovely for a wedding or engagement party. You could always embroider a special date or phrase. Would you leave it blank or embroider a message? It's kind of large (18.5 inches in diameter)...see the photos below for a sense of scale. Thanks to ravenna girls Vintage for sponsoring today's project (they also have a lovely blog). Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.