20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 6. It's safe to say that I have a pretty healthy obsession with vintage vehicles. Years of my life have been spent dreaming about this Volvo wagon. Combine a love of cars with my love for embroidery and voilà...linen dishtowels with cars embroidered on them. Don't feel like drying dishes with car towels? Stretch them over canvas and hang them in your garage. Just in case I'm the only car nerd out there, the green one is a 1969 GTO and the orange one is a 1969 Charger. The car patterns came from Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Transfers, btw. Thanks to Design Something Better for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.