20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 3. Again with the copper porcelaine paint. I just can't help myself! In addition to an obsession with copper paint, I also have a bad case of Spring fever. My brain is riddled with project ideas that all involve planters. Too bad I can't keep a houseplant alive for more than ten minutes. The reason this one looks so happy and alive? It's totally fake. Yes, really. I'm going to go crawl back under my houseplant-killing rock. Thanks to Orland Boot and Shoe for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.