20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 20- the final day for this month! Whew! Today's project is a collaborative project between EZ E and me, a zine called 'Batman's Life'. It includes a coin with EZ E's version of a bat symbol on it and an original Batman cut-out for you to play with while you read the zine (there also just may be a drawing by me tucked in the back). EZ E is infinitely curious about 20 in 20 and really wanted to make a project to give away to a reader...and I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to collaborate on a project. We've been looking at Nigel Peake's beautiful book, Sheds, and EZ E has been drawing tons of buildings lately. I assumed our zine would be about buildings because that's what EZ E appeared to be drawing. The following conversation informed me otherwise:
- Me: "What's the name of our zine, E?"
EZ E: "It's called Batman's Life."
Me: "So, it's about Batman and not buildings then?"
EZ E (exasperated tone): "That's why it's Batman's Life, mommy."
Me: "Oh, that makes sense."
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.