20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 18. Wow! I can hardly believe there are only two more days of this month's 20 in 20 (and yes, I've decided to do one more 20 in 20 next month and then I think that's it for a while). I digress. I'm a tea light junkie. I always have them lit at dinner parties and I had a dream the other night that we threw a party with 100's of tea lights in the yard. It was quite magical and I'm hoping this will add a little bit of magic to your next picnic or party. Thanks to Say Ease for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.