20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 16. My favorite thing about embroidery as a craft is how portable it is. I love being able to sit in the backyard and sew while the babes are playing in their sandbox...although the project from day 7 did prove to be a bit unwieldy and drew some stares from our neighbors. Whatevs. My little family and I were all over the place this weekend, so today's project is portable, simple, and graphic. Thanks to sagebrush coast for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.