20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 15. Lately I've been wandering the aisles of hardware and thrift stores looking for inspiration, as opposed to craft stores. I saw a pile of these glass shades at the thrift store and almost passed them up. Luckily, I convinced myself to just bring them home and let them live on a shelf until I could think of something to use them for. Almost as soon as I got it into the car, I started thinking about Schoolhouse Electric and their artists' series with Amy Ruppel and Yellena James. Ahhhhh....I love those fixtures. This is my down and dirty DIY version of their awesome fixtures. Thanks to Preacher's Biscuit Books for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave one comment per person on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.